Blog Archive

Never was a Hello Kitty fan until...Hello Kitty Perfume


I have to admit, I'm not a Hello Kitty fan. Never have been and probably never will be.  But....

Whilst aimlessly browsing Sephora, this cute little bottle caught my eye. I didn't really think anything of it and I'm not even really sure why I picked it up but I will tell you... I'm so glad I did! I was expecting it to be really juvenile but to my surprise it was quite the contrary! It's sweet but it's a sophisticated sweetness. Because it comes with a atomizer spray it distributes a very light and feminine scent. It's not a "bold" scent but will capture attention. I had a woman a stall over in the bathroom at a restaurant say "oh my word, what are you wearing? I kept walking by you all night and you smell so amazing".    Awkward. *laughs* She was a "mature" woman and was completely shocked when I uttered "Hello Kitty".  She was surprised  it was not "kid-ish" at all but rather very lovely. 

The notes are:

Cassis Sorbet, Italian Mandarin, Apple, Magnolia Blossom, Freesia, Orange Flower, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk

You can find this perfume HERE {at Sephora}
This is $55 for a 1.7 eau de parfume



It doesn't come with the atomizer attracted {see below}. All you have to do is unscrew the silver cap and place on atomizer.  The atomizer will give you a light airy scent and not to mention look totally glam. Didn't you love those when you were a little girl... they were so fancy and grown up!

While being shipped some perfume leeks out,  so the bottle will be a little damp upon arrival which is a total bummer. This was not just a fluke for me... I've read this happening to others as well. 


I 100% recommend you go and try this... it will not disappoint. I hope it's not limited edition because it's fastly coming one of my all time favorites!!