Blog Archive

MAC Well Dressed Blush


For years I've heard so many amazing things about this blush but never picked it up. I guess in the back of my mind I thought it would be too light and just wouldn't look right on me. I bit the bullet and gave it a go and it's turned about to be one of my all time favorite blushes. Ever. Like. Ever, ever. I bought this about two months ago and I kid you not... this has been the ONLY blush I've worn.

I'm usually A.D.D when it comes to cosmetics and jump around a lot... maybe I'm growing up a bit or maybe it's just this blush is the perfect thing for me. 

It's a cool neutral mauve-y pink with a the most glorious silver sheen. You really don't even need to use a highlighter when wearing this but the sheen is not over the top. This is a buildable blush which is good because there is NO way you will add too much. Nothing like looking like a clown.



With indoor light/flash... you can see the beautiful sheen

In Natural light with no flash

I'm also wearing:
MUFE HD Foundation in 120
NYX Bronzer #2
Buxom Lips in Bambi
UD Naked Palette
MUFE Smokey Lash
UD 24 7 liner in Zero



 


Thanks for stopping by!