Blog Archive

New skin issues.

For as long as I can remember I have had sensitive and dry skin. After a shower I had to apply moisturizer immediately, otherwise I could barely talk or smile cause my skin was so dry. 

Now I don't know what's going on. My cheeks are normal, my chin breaks out. Constantly. My forehead and nose are oily. After taking a shower I don't feel the need to apply moisturizer immediately. Usually I take a shower in the morning, but lately I have been taking showers at night for some weird reason, and in the mornings I use a toner to get rid of the oilyness and the dirt that's appeared on my skin during the night. I'm going back to taking showers in the morning, and apparently I might have to start washing my face in the morning with something else than just water.

I haven't changed my skin care routine at all this spring. I knew the stuff that worked for me, and I kept at it. But now I might have to change, and I don't want to. 

But to get rid of the chin issues I have had to start using drastic measures. 


That right there is toothpaste. It reduces the size of the pimples, but it's not a permanent fix and it doesn't get rid of them right away. It just makes the breakouts smaller and less noticeable. I don't suggest this to be used often, I dont' use it often. Just when I have some important things to do in a couple days and I want my skin to look nice. Other times I don't really get upset if I have a pimple or two.


Ughh! So frustrating. 

All this might just be, and I hope it is, because the weather here, in June, has been ridiculously hot for numerous days. At times it's been cool and rainy, but other times it's sticky hot. Which I hate. I can't stand sticky hot weather. I wish it was dry and cool here so my skin wouldn't break out or get ridiculously oily. I loved my skin this winter, it was dry, but with the moisturizers it was wonderful, and it didn't break out!