Blog Archive

Don't You Wanna Stay?

Hmmmmm... Hello? Anybody here?

Haven't been able to update any entries since 3 weeks ago. So sorry and I can see that the reader statistics start falling to the number that I can count them on my fingers. Soooo sad :(


The reason behind the blog owner being MIA lately:


Seriously, three midterm tests in a row within one day wasn't fun at all. And I have just gone through that critical 24 hours of my life today. That doesn't mean the end of the exam period yet, accounting test will be on the coming Tuesday and I haven't study a word. Ahhhhh kill me please!

My current life is so dull now because of the existence of helluva examinations. I am not gonna to write any entries yet until something fun literally happened. I really need to spice up my life! *Heads Up Heads Up!!!* And rest assured, I still love this blog! It's just that I need to get myself outta this freaking boring life filled with books and my nerdy spectacles only!

In the hopes of back to blogosphere soon! Au revoir!