いらっしゃいませ ♥



I'm sorry to keep you waiting for my updates! Omatase shimashita!
Finally the Marketing and Statistics midterm test are over and midterm break begins :D

I had been helping out at the RAGE (Radical Anime Games Expo) Costume Cafe the week before the break started. It was organized by the campus EMINA club and I was invited by ShinYee to be a part of this event. She is a die hard fans of yaoi. She's obsessed with anything related with male homosexuality a.k.a BL (Boys Love). My job were to serve the cafe customers and sell fruit tarts around the campus. It was an easy task so I ended up with dragging other crews for camwhoring together :P


We were selling anime related products too!


Apparently I know nothing in anime/manga field. I need a mentor :(

I don't know a single anime character but I think they're so kawaii :)


Don't you think so? >3




The first day of my duty. Met Chloe, the Miss All-Time-Helpful. The fruit tart selling task became so easy when I had a partner like her. She had a wide social circle :)


YianYing, she saved my blushes when I was socially awkward to approach people for promoting >3


With MayLin, the head of Cafe Division. We have known each other thru ShinYee & HuiKuen like one year ago :)


KaiYuan, the cool red hair guy who spent his all vacant time in this event. Xin ku ler ;)


The kawaii girl, Jessy. She would whoop whenever her favourite one-piece character appeared in front of her :D


*Hugs Hugs*


Girls in yukata take ONE


take TWO


take THREE


Khoon Jessy KaiYuan.




The pic was taken during fruit tart selling with KaiYuan.


KeeWee came! I know you would buy more tarts from me if you quit clubbing for one week :P


Jeremy & Ron came too :D


The RAGE cafe. Not really had a cafe atmosphere thou =X


Sandwich in the making.


The gaming zone.




Hunny came too! He did some photoshoots for me on the last day of my duty. The very unprofessional one lar -____-








p.s. It's such a regret that I was unable to fulfill my duties for the last day of the event. It was fun and I am looking forward to work with you guys next time. Arigatogozaimatsu :) And finally the first post of the new layout! This post had been gone through a 'difficult labour' as it's really hard for me to keep my butt in the chair lately because it is midterm break naoooo! Casual hangout, shopping time and family gathering just don't allow me to finish this post earlier.

I'll be back shortly. Do miss me XOXO