Blog Archive

OOTD

I couldn't wait to copy this look I found on Pinterest. It's so cozy and easy to wear. I wore it over the weekend while getting my hair done and although I was dressed a bit too warm, I loved the look.
F21 sweater and knee-high socks, basic white tank, Steve Madden boots, HandM Scarf, Target leggings

After seeing Life is Reed-iculous' post on this sweater, I had to run out and pick it up. #1 skull and crossbones is my sorority symbol (Chi O til I die yo!) and #2 it's an awesome sweater. All the boys at work thought it was so cool and they couldn't help but laugh when I told them it was from the boys' section at Target. 
Target sweater and skinny slacks, basic white tank. Oh and super large faux pearl earrings (another Chi O memento, it's one of our jewels).
Hope you ladies are having a fabulous week!