Blog Archive

I Am Nikonnnn ;)

Yo peeps! How is it going lately? :)

The internet connection at my new hostel really sucks. Sometimes I can't even access to my Facebook and check my email which are really frustrating. And also I can't have some quality time with my blog, that's why I need more time for the new entry. Apart from that, I've been a little busy lately. After idling for five months, I finally started searching for part time jobs and worked for two companies recently. But this time, I will just gonna blog about one of them, that is my experience as a Nikon camera promoter @PIKOM PC Fair, Persada Johor International Convention Centre, Johor Bahru.


IDK what's wrong with blogger uploader and the auto image effect -___-

This is my very first time to work as an outstation promoter. Although I can always stay at my sister's place if I need to work at JB, but this job already included meals, accommodation and transportation for the entire working period. So, I could save the hassle to trouble my sis as I didn't need her ride to go for work.

Frankly speaking, I was really nervous when my team leaders who came Malacca from KL to fetch me along to JB for the job. We only had some phone conversations before the evening that we first met each others. Luckily there was still a girl who accompanied me along the journey, who turned out to be my best companion for this outstation job :)


Xiaoooo En!!! Miss you so much <3


We stick together whenever we could. We ate together during lunch break, gossiped after the work and chatted with each other before we were going to sleep. The other promoters thought we were 'sisters' or besties because we hit it off so well since the first day we met. I'm so glad to get along well together with her :D


Another pic with Xiao En
I'm looking forward to meet you someday in future! 一定要哦 ;)



Not to forget, I'm happy to meet Cherry too! She was the best promoter among three of us. Really salute to her promoting skill! Everyone called her 小可爱 (means like 'cutie pie') and our boss and team leaders really fancy her so much. And thanks for the concerns after the job :)


The three of us, Nikon camera promoters :)


A sneak peek into the messy girls' room :P
We stayed @Neverland Hotel for the 5D4N outstation job.


The typical breakkie we grabbed everyday before work:
Twiggies, tuna sandwich, cup noodles & Milo :)


KFC tomyum crunch for dinner break :D
This job really provided the best welfare for its employees. Basically I didn't spend a single cent for meals for those five days. Breakfast, lunch, dinner & supper were all provided ;)


I met quite a lot of MMU students working at the JB Pikom Fair. Some even working with me under the same dealer. And he's one of them, hello Arthur :)


Now I have learned more about camera after the job. Shutter speed, aperture, ISO, exposure etc... Finally I can define these difficult terms now! Thou I still don't know how to use them to capture good images :P


Nikon Coolpix P300
Aiksss I really feel like buying a semi pro camera now. My team leader Roy kept criticizing my little S since I showed him my Samsung ST500 :( I bet those pro photographer can only accept two camera brands, that are Nikon & Canon only LOL


Lastly, to both of the leng zai team leaders Roy & Wayne :P, thanks again for everything!

P.S. Too bad we don't even have a group pic :( :( :(


Signing off. XOXO