Blog Archive

Favorite of the Week Link Up


Everything According to Erin


My favorite this week, besides Thanksgiving food, a holiday from work, and getting to see my family would have to be....


being first in line at Kohls for Black Friday!!

It was awesome, we scored amazing deals! I was most excited about actually getting a cart this year. The husband, one of my besties, and her cousin were all out for the night. When I strolled in, the staff was cheering me on and yelling things like "you go girl!". It was so exciting, I wish I had it on camera.

Of all the stores I've shopped at on Black Fridays, Kohl's is the absolute best. Checking out is so quick, Matt and I were out, had the car packed up, and leaving the parking lot by 1230!!

We found some great deals this weekend, and I'd love to show you, but most of them are gifts. I did find some great pants from NY and Co that I can't wait to wear at work. It was my first time shopping there, and I love their stuff (for work). I wish I'd checked out this store sooner.

I made it home by 430, and was up at 730 for work. I couldn't believe I made it through the day, thank goodness for Dr Pepper or I would have been a goner!

What did you guys get? Did you go out shopping?