Blog Archive

For A Very Special Occasion.

This look I did in May. It was for a very special occasion. Finland won the World Championship of Ice Hockey and this I did for the celebration. The game itself was on  aSunday night, but the celebration with the players and the trophy in my home town was on a weekday and I couldn't go all out that day due to other reasons, so I lined the lower lash line with a blue called Vanity, by GDE, from the 80's Child collection. 


- MAC Bare Study paint pot all over the lid.
- Medium brown, satin finish in the crease.
- Golden beige, satin finish as a high light. 
- GDE Vanity on lower lash line.
- Black liquid eye liner & mascara
-Lipbalm





Thank you for reading! 

I'm typing up a few blogposts now. I took pictures the other day, but I couldn't find the wire that would transfer the pictures from the camera to the computer, because we moved so everything is in crazy places still.

What do you think? :)