jeNNie's Evolution

Hullo peeps, It's my very first post of the new year! :D

Alright I know new year is way over! It's the seventh day of 2011 naooooo. Time flies! Recently, I'm a student whose life is consist of assignment and midterm test only. Oh, the hectic life! I'll be having my last midterm test at Saturday but I really want to update this to-be-dead blog so much :)

So what's your biggest wish for 2011? Of course one of my wishes for the new year is to get prettier naturally! Well I guess that it just wouldn't come true if I still gaining weight like how I did last year :( I don't care, for me, delicacies are irresistible! BTW, I found my Friendster photo album weeks ago. It's fun when you glimpse back your past and memories through photos. I'm actually LOL when I looking at my photos taken in the past, but who knows maybe someday in the future I will also laugh at my appearance now?

I shall show you my evolution now. Please be kind and don't puke at my photos please :)

Okay first of all, THE MOST NOSTALGIC PHOTO OF MINE

*

*

*

*

*

*


ZOMG. I actually don't have eyebrows, do I? This was how I looked when I was Form One.
And I actually do not born with double-edged eyelid until one day it appeared naturally when I was in high school. I was a mummy's girl who wore what my Mom decided what clothes to be put on me until Form 3, so what I wore was based on my mum's preference. You know parent's taste is much more different from ours.


My mother loved to dress me like a typical little princess girl which I literally hated it. Okay not to this extent but more or less the same.


The specky girl during Form 2.


This photo was taken when I was Form 3 if I'm not mistaken. This was when I still wasn't aware of the powerful of cosmetic contact lens :P


Then I started learning how to wear contact lens. And now I couldn't live without it because my eyes would really look so listless without cosmetic contact lens.


This photo is totally unlike me. It was still Form 3 which my LALA style clothing life began. And I learned how to make up, yet in a terrible way. I was using pencil eyeliner that time which was the nightmare for me. Pencil eyeliner alwayyysss smudges and within a few hours my under eyes would be covered in black smudge which I still like how I look so much during last time LOL


This was me when I was Form 4. I was a LALA. To see better illustration you can refer to the photos below.
P.S. I obscure all the others' face in my photos to avoid any inconveniences :)




Black leggings. Dress colourfully. It was a trend during my adolescence.
Every teen girl @City Square dressed like they couldn't hang out without black leggings, seriously!


This was my high school uniform's look when I was Form 5. I am not used to see my black hair now.


Spot me! :D


This was the time when I just finished my SPM. I was wearing a hair wig in this photo. I still love that hair wig but I wouldn't wear it anymore because it's so incovenient and stuffy when wearing it. Also, I did not PS my photos, and of course not manually enlarging my pupils.


I am wearing Super King Black series since Form 5 and it's really the most powerful contact lens I have ever seen.
It really enlarge my eyes and make them jet-black and sparkling >3


Here comes another holy nightmare of me. This was done before 2010 CNY. I really had no idea how the hair stylist could turn my hair like this. It was totally different with what I told him to do.



I want wavy curls like this, but somehow it turned up to be...


THIS!!! So 蒋小花 (Rainy Yang's character with no sense of style in Miss No Good)


My driving license photo reminds me with Foong's curly hair now LOL


Guess that I really changed alot.

In fact, I'm not the only one with drastic changes too.


Now, who's this crew cut stupid fellow? That's how he looked like during Form 5.


And this Vietnamese / Indonesian foreign worker?


*

*

*

*

*

*


LEEKEEWEE he is!


Changed alot huh? :)


I wouldn't love my bf too if he was still the buruh asing who wore an old-fashioned rimless glasses .
I bet he wouldn't fall for the the "old me" too LOL


That's all. Have a nice day :)