Cleansing Wipes by Simple

I never really understood cleaning wipes. Not with makeup, and not with babies either. I just don't get it. Not in daily use anyway...

I have tried two types of wipes before, they failed me. They weren't up to my expectations, which were, that they'd remove my makeup. They just spread it over my face. Now I tried the wipes by Simple. 


These say they remove waterproof mascara. I don't use waterproof mascara. They did not remove nonwaterproof mascara hardly at all.  Not easily anyway. You have to press and scrub your face with these if you want your makeup off. 


I can't remember what these cost. They were something along the lines of 4-6 euros. There's 25 of them. 

I would not use these if I had even a tiny bit of water available. I wont buy facial wipes anymore cause they just aren't enough. They don't remove makeup! Which is the reason why I'd use them.



I just don't understand facial wipes. Why are they used? Daily? When there is water available that you could use a makeup remover gel/milk/foam/whatever instead?