Blog Archive

Never Left Your Friendship Left Unsaid and Undone

Hello reader, I’m back!

I’m away from my blog for this two weeks because of all those assignments, midterm exams and quiz. Finally all the midterm exams are officially over now, yet there will be loads of assignment due date and the blardy final exam waiting for me in next month :( Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, quiz assignment & exam!

Last Tuesday, I had a steamboat gathering with my foundation classmates. We had a great time although there were some of our classmates who couldn’t attend this gathering due to the math quiz on the next day (I insisted to go although I should be one of them,:P). Thanks for those who organized it & prepared all the food material.

A terrible one. Abnormal sleeping hours = bad skin! :"(


With hunny boy. Not gonna let his scruffy look appear in my blog =X


Chop Chop Master Chili, Choar Yau :D


Tom Yam soup base in the making






Om nom nom nom!


Ron, AiLing's roommate & AiLing


Only AhHao would entertain my shot, :(
Spot Vinitha & her bf, teehee ;)


"Love in Disguise"


I watched this movie last Wednesday! I told my hunny boy that I must watch it after I watched the MV of the movie theme song, 你不知道的事 "All The Things You Never Knew" by LeeHom Wang. A great movie with nice soundtracks & the eye candy LeeHom Wang. =P

I am now at my sis' house. Next week will be my homecoming too, gonna celebrate XiaoBao's very first birthday! Btw, what will be the best gift for one-year-old baby? =/


p.s. Happy birthday to the August birthday gang! KeeWee, Tong, Gyvinne, ABS, Kwan & Minna, not just a year older, but a year better kay? :)

*Will be back blogging soon* *winks* ;)))