Blog Archive

F-o-o-dilicious ♥ Muar (Part Two)

Hello peeps! The foodilicious post and me are back! The internet connection is getting better now so finally I got the mood to blog. Let's continue with the part two now ♥

Before I had visited hunny's house at Muar, he told me it was a must for me to taste this laksa at the eatery shop opposite Muar Trade Centre. He said I would definitely likey because I am a super spicy freak and this laksa is extremely hot and spicy! He claimed that he could even feel the hotness of this laksa when he was just took a sniff at it. I took his words as exaggeration as he couldn't really eat spicy food.


It was not exaggeration, I could totally understand his feeling after I taste it. A satisfaction to my spicy addiction!


Lok lok, some kind of food skewers with wide range of variety that you can dip it in the boiling water and have it with your favourite sauce (in case you don't know what is lok lok). I have special feeling towards this street food for idk why reason. I found it one night I went out with hunny and I shouted:"Stop the car!" and rushed down the car to get it.


Mori Cafe@ Muar


The beverages which Mori Cafe@Muar served were much more better than the one at my university area, and they were cheaper too.


Fruit shaved ice @冰点小栈


Rated 1 star only. Can you imagine that you are just eating the shaved ice only without any other dressings after you have finished the fruit topping? That is it.


Mee Hun Kueh @idk where was it =P Somewhere near 冰点小栈. Their business was good everytime I visited there, especially during supper time.




Dried & soup hand-made noodles.


They served ngo-hiang too.


Last time I visited Muar, hunny and I had dim sum combo in two early mornings. The first morning we went to Yuan Kee Kopitiam in the town. The dim sum there was pretty delicious and the price was really cheap too.




I love their century egg congee so much! A comfort food that made me felt so refresh in the early morning.









The second morning we went to 满香楼@Third Road. The dim sum there was comparatively pricey, but the ambience there was more classy than the previous one too. We only tried few dim sum @满香楼 as we had just finished our chicken noodles that morning. The egg tarts served there was a must try dessert! The pastry crust was so crispy and the egg mustard was extremely soft and it actually flows into your mouth as you eat it. P.S. Hunny and I finished them all before I remembered to take the pic of the egg tarts :(






Awww, I am craving for dim sum now...

In a nutshell, if you wish to gain weight, the best solution is to date a boy from Muar, :P Muar is indeed a paradise of food! p.s. also a place where failed my diet plan :P Thanks hunny for always spoil me with those delicacies, whenever I am craving for them.

The wall sticker that I had pasted secretly on hunny's bedroom wall, as our 4th monthsary gift, hope that he would get a surprise! Happy 4th monthsary, I U my hunny bunny >3