In the Hope to Meet, Shortly Again.

It is a lonely Sunday night. I am now alone in my room @ Malacca. YenJou and her bf, WeiHan just left Malacca this morning. This little couple finally got together as it had been ages since their last met, thus, as a "reunion organiser", I myself think that I had successfully ensure them to have a pleasant weekend together, ain't I, YenJou? =P

My boyfriend & me met YenJou for dinner at Capitol Satay Celup during the night. We spent almost two hours on our dinner (at least one hour for the long queue, as in, extremely long.) We went to her accommodation of the night, which was The Baba House after the dinner. I had noticed this hotel long time ago as it is situated within the Jonker Street area and it had an antique exterior and wonderful architecture like the other colonial shop houses which you can see around the Red House area. I was overnight with her at the hotel. We have a memorable stay at there :)

Now let's peep this guesthouse





He was imitating me, stupid boy! Grrrr




Didn't make up that night, kindly ignore my dark circle =(



The master & the maid servant.


See, the scrub sink in the room is also an antique.


I am a camwhore I know.


The next day, we went to Melaka Wonderland after our lunch @ Jonker Street Chicken Rice Ball. Personally I think that I will not be visiting this water theme park the second time. We experienced only few of the attractions because not many attractions and rides were introduced inside the theme park. We felt disappointed with here and we have nothing to do inside very soon after we had explored all the attractions which we could ride. The water condition was muddy and I felt so disgusted with its filthy changing room also. Better choose A'Famosa Water World instead of Melaka Wonderland =X




My darling






I hate my forehead being exposed! ><


We had our dinner @ Sibaraku during the night. I simply love the ambience here and I think Sibaraku is better than Seoul Garden. It was the teppanyanki-style buffet yet it served also a variety of Taiwan snacks.


They served glutinous rice dumplings also because it was Dragon Boat Festival few days ago.


Fish fillet teppanyanki

"San Bei" Chicken teppanyanki

Nyonya-style baked fish fillet


Taiwan-sytle cuttlefish soup

Oyster omelette














Darling & I made it. Nice? =)


P/S: I should be more sparing in my use of money, learn how to save money each month, and I want to lose some weight!