Achoooo!

Runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, cough, fever, and yes, I have got a cold!

It started last night after I went back from the campus. I was feeling so hot, feverish and dizzy and I had fallen in a twelve-hour lethargic sleep after I took some Panadols. However the next morning I still felt so unwell & the pills seem to have zero effects on me. I even skipped my 2 hours class today since I could feel that I would pass out anytime if I still insisted to go out.

The whole world is having World Cup fever now but I will never want any fever upon me.

I know I would be better in bed right now but the worst thing is I am having insomnia as I had too much sleep during the day. Besides that I am also having racing thought to blog since few days ago, it was just too bad that I was so badly sick.

Again, it was a super late post, the BBQ gathering @ KeeWee's house during last semester break.

Camwhore before going out (:

BS & ShunKheng were busy unpacking the chilled food.


CK - Good husband material (He said he was afraid of touching the chicken wings with bare hand yet he had no choices but to handle it during that time)


WeeTer & YuanFeng, long time no see! =D

The peoples!


The Charcoal & Chalky

Sambal Baked Stingray

Mahjong session


---end of post---


Good night world! Hope to shed my cold away soon, bless me!