Blog Archive

I’m Kinda Busy, K-kinda busy

Two midterm examinations and four part-time working days have made me too busy to update my blog. I just finished my Financial Accounting test yesterday and also Manangement test last Saturday. Also, I worked as a flyer distributor @ Modern Home Fair at MITC, Malacca from last Thursday to Sunday. It seems like I am being a busy working lady lately =P

I think I could still cope with my Management midterm test because I had made earlier preparations before I started my job @ home fair. Hope that I could get good result in both the exams *finger-crossed*

FYI, I have also gotten my not-so-satisfying MUET test result. 10 marks below the cut-off mark to get my desired grade - band 5. I could only blame myself for not doing well in speaking & writing part. *sigh* What is past history is history, what is done is finished, and bygones are bygones. We should move on to more important things in the future, aren't we?

Oh yeah, mentioned about my part-time job, here are some photos of my part-time job last week =)


The first day of the exhibition. Quiet and Desolate. I was working for IR Korea Deco which sold fully imported wall sticker from Korea during the exhibition.

Wondering what is a wall sticker? For instance:







Another flyer girl - LiBin. A kind and petite girl who made me egg sandwich as breakfast >3


Annyeong! He is Brian, my korean boss! Look at my bright smile, hehe =D


Eistein, another person in charge of IR Korea Deco :)




Cute portugal kid! He greeted "Merry Christmas!" to everyone when his parents told him to say "Hello!"


I had been mistaken by customers that I was a korean girl.

When I spoke Mandarin to serve a customer, he stepped backward and cried out loud:" Aren't you korean mui?!" with a cantonese slang. His reaction really LMAO. There were also customers who gave me some questions like:"Do you come from Korea?", "Can you speak Korean language?", as we were selling Korea wall sticker.


I don't think I resemble a Korean girl, though. Do I? =D