Korres Tinted Moisturizer

Lately I have been interested in trying out a tinted moisturizer for the summer.

I don't think I had heard of Korres until Lovely Violet wrote about them in her blog and did reviews on youtube. I found myself searching around Korres website. I found a product I'd be interested in, their Watermelon Lightweight Tinted Moisturizer, with an SPF 30.


I am pale. Seriously pale so I don't think the two darker shades would be good, but the lightest shade would be. Pretty much in any foundation I always look at the lightest shades and sometimes that is too dark for me. (One of Maybelline's foundations specifically for light skinned scandinavians is too dark for me.) Which is why the 01 Light Sand would be the best for me.

I have read one review about this and it was on Temptalia. (Only had time to search for one before typing this.) What I look for in a moisturizer is it's moisturizing ability. My skin is mostly dry (cheeks, T-zone) but I'd say it's normal around my jaw line. So if this isn't very moisturizing then I'd have to use my moisturizer and this one, which would defy the purpose. I really do like that it's SPF 30. I use SPF 30 during the winter as well because I am that pale and very sensitive to the sun, I burn and then I'm back to pale, I don't get tan at all.

I'm still thinking about this. Is paying 24.40€ worth it, for 30ml of product that might not suit me the best? Well, good that right now (at least on the Korres website) my shade is out of stock so I can't even order it. I haven't looked for other places to order it from., and I don't even know if Korres is even sold in my country?! These are just my thoughts on a Sunday morning.


I guess I'm still going to be on the lookout for a tinted moisturizer. Any suggestions?