All I Have to Do Is Dream

I woke up with a start yesterday morning.Without a second thought, I rushed down to the living room. Before I could take a glance on the wall clock I saw a familiar car stopped in front of my house.Then a crying voice raised loudly inside my heart :"OMG! Nooooooooooooo!!!"
(I know I have been over-dramatically describing it, LOL)

It was CK's car & SinXee was with him yesterday morning. I was in my sleeping suit with
hair dishevelled & undoubtedly both of them saw me with a speechless expression. CK told me he would come to fetch me at 9am, yet unfortunately I forgot that my phone, little blackie was officially malfunctioned & I forgot to set the alarm in my mum's phone. That's why something like this would happen in the early sweet morning. I felt so so so sorry to CK & SinXee, so awkward to let both of you to see me like this & waited me to get ready. >< SinXee & me wanted to take our SPM result certificate and as a good Samaritan like CK would definitely willing to be our driver of the day. Like finally, we set out to our high school after I had prepared myself to go out. Some photos were taken:
AhToi & CK

Me & KwangJen

Me, WanWen & YuMin

The corridor where we had lotsa precious memories (:

*ignore my face* Focus on Florence's face will do XD


We stayed at our high school until the Form 6 gang had to start their examination, after that we ciao to have a meal @Green Hut right beside our high school. Here would have the food which I deeply yearned for as I used to spend my lunch money here everyday during my past high school time, especially during Form 5.

Me & CK

The beverage bar


Ice Blended Yam

Salad Chicken Rice

TomYam noodles *thumbs up*

Spicy Four-coloured Roll
Four-season Ice *likey likey*

Spicy Dried Ban Mee *my top favourite!*

Mango Ice

After CK fetched me home, I planned to take a nap after shower during that extraordinary hot afternoon. However, my boredom rescuers, that were MingHui & CK appeared in front my house all of a sudden again to fetch me out for a movie. I could just get on MingHui's car immediately without any physical & mental preparation but a BIG THANK should be credited to them. They saved me from being "rotten" and marked an end to my five-day-Otaku-life. (FYI, Otaku refers to someone who stays at home all the time and doesn't have a life (no social life, no love life, etc).

We went to City Square to watch this movie - A Nightmare on Elm Street.


I was terrified by this finger-bladed demon, Freddy. Again, I covered my eyes with my hand whenever I noticed any horror scenes were going to be shown up during the movie, LOL. I know I was very lame for doing so but horror movies really scare me to death! ><
Me without any make up. I'm pweetty satisfied with my skin lately! =DDD

After the movie, CK & MingHui accompanied me to shop for some new clothes & high heels for my darling's cousin's wedding dinner. YES I mean I will be going to attend it & I feel so nervous because I have no experiences at all to attend boyfriend's relative wedding day or any important family event. CK & MingHui were my best male shopping companion ever as they never breath a word against me although I spent almost theree hours in shopping & I was being very hesitant to make a decision to buy my stuff. They even gave me lotsa suggestions to assist me to choose the best one. (Whoa, my fashion consultant summore!)

We had our dinner @Axtivo Cafe, Taman Sutera Utama. It was MingHui's recommendation & he told us that this cafe was AhToi's favourite too.

My best sistery-buddies! ;)

Da ta da DAAAAA! The dishes:

Black Pepper Fried Udon

Mushroom Cheese-baked Rice

Spicy Seafood Spaghetti


Finish blogging. It is facial mask time now.

Alright, buh bye :)